F. No.VIII/48-29/PI/HQ/2003.Pt.III. Date : 13.02.2008
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 19/2007-08/CCP/JAMNAGAR DTD. 13.02.2008
Sub: Addendum to Public Notice No.45/2005-06/CCP/JAMNAGAR dtd. 01.02.2006 regarding issue of creek passes to fishing crafts, trawlers etc. and laminated photo identity card to the crew members & captains (Tindel); regarding.
Attention of all members of the Public & Trade is invited to the Customs Public Notice No. 45/2005-06/CCP/JAMNGAR dtd. 01.02.2006 issued by the Commissioner of Customs Jamnagar as amended by Public Notice No. 54/2005-06 dtd. 09.03.2006 regarding procedure for issue of creek pass, photo identity card and voyage book.
2. The following details should be incorporated in addition to the details prescribed in the format of photo Identity Card for fishermen for fishing purpose.
(a) Name in Full :
(b) Father’s Name in Full :
(c) Name & reference No. for Identity Proof :
3. After above addition the new format of Identity Card will be as given below
4. At the time of filing application for Identity Card by fisherman crew / Tindel of the fishing boat they are required to produce one of the documents such as Ration Card, Passport, Talati Certificate, Police Verification Report, Election Identity Card, Smart Card issued by fishery department, Driving Licence or PAN Card for verification of Identity of the applicant.
5. The validity period of the identity cards for fisherman shall be for three years from the date of issue, On completion of the validity period of the identity card, it should be deposited to the issuing officer for issue of fresh one if required.
6. Applicant is required to furnish his full name at Sr. No. 2 and full name of his father at Sr. No. 3.
7. Apart from above in the format of creek pass registry VRL No. is deleted as there is already provision for vessel registration no.
8. This Public Notice shall come into force from 1st April 2008. The identity cards issued on or after 1st April, 2008 shall be invariably issued in terms of this Public Notice.
9. In case of any difficulty all concerned can contact jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner of Customs for necessary clarifications etc.
Commissioner of Customs (P),
Copy to :
01. The Chief Commissioner, Customs, Gujarat Zone, Ahmedabad.
02. The Chief Commissioner, Central Excise, Gujarat Zone Ahmedabad.
03. The Commissioner, Customs, Ahmedabad / Kandla.
04. The Commissioner, Central Excise, Rajkot / Bhavnagar.
05. The Assistant Director, D.R.I., Jamnagar.
06. Gujarat Maritime Board, Sector 10, Opp. Air Force, Gandhinagar.
07. The Port Officer, G.M.B., Jamnagar.
08. The Additional Commissioner (Prev.) / (P&V), Customs (Prev.), Jamnagar.
09. The Assistant Commissioner, Customs Division, Jamnagar / Porbandar / Bhavnagar / GPPL, Pipavav.
10. The Jamnagar Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Grain Market, Jamnagar.
11. Shri Jamnagar C.H.A.’s Association, C/o.M/s.Devchand & Sons Shipping Ltd., Kanchan Janga Apts., Opp. Cricket Bunglow, Jamnagar.
12. Shri Jamnagar Shipping Agents Association, C/o.M/s.Dineshbhai Vithalani & Sons Shipping Ltd., Kanchan Janga Apts., Opp. Cricket Bunglow, Jamnagar.
13. The Gujarat Ship Breakers Association, 206, Turning Point, 2nd Floor, Waghavadi Road, Bhavnagar.
14. Shipping Agents & Stevedors Association, C/o.Ashit Shippers Services P. Ltd., “ASHIT JYOTI”, 2nd Floor, Sanskar Mandal, Bhavnagar.
15. Porbandar Chamber of Commerce & Industries, Birla Road, M.G. Road, Porbandar.
16. Guard File.